Also included in
- Be ready for the school year with this massive bundle of US History resources, AND SAVE LOTS OF $$. My smaller "Make Life Easy" Bundles were created to give Social Studies teachers a hand when it comes to lesson planning and instructional preparation. This "Big Bundle" combines all of those resour$55.95$85.42Save $29.47
Throw your back out? Need a mental health day (or days)? New to teaching US History? Or, simply... do you want to shift away from constant teacher-led instruction? Then this 400+ page bundle is a MUST for your classroom! Many of these resources will supplement US History units that you teach throughout the school year; great to have in the middle of a unit when you want to shift the workload to the students! There is no prep work involved; just print, copy, and distribute or use digitally. Resources also have Google compatibility (**Disclaimer**- 'Argumentative Writing Prompts' can be transferred to Google Docs as needed and jpegs of each page are provided to upload; The "Ultimate Map Pack" is accessible in Google Slides, but the blank maps should be printed for coloring and labeling purposes)! This bundle is nice to have on-hand for substitutes as well. Students will become independent learners and thinkers, and as an added bonus- your life will become easier!
- 47 Argumentative Writing Prompts. Great for the end of a unit; Includes a statement that students either support or oppose, an outline for students to provide a claim, supporting evidence, a counter-claim, and a closing statement. Topics align with every unit in a US History course!
- 7 Maps to Label and Color, along with analysis questions and self- assessments. Students will learn about different types of maps and how the geography of the US has changed. Activities are also provided that compare the US maps collectively (**There is a Google compatible option, BUT blank maps should be printed for coloring and labeling purposes). Maps included are:
- 13 Colonies
- 5 Regions
- Westward Expansion
- Civil War
- 59 Major US Events: Research and Notes-Making Resource. A lot of flexibility about the depth of content for student researchers exists with this resource. In addition, this resource can be used as either an Interactive Notebook, or Student-created workbook. Do you have doodlers? There is space for pictures and coloring with each topic!
- 47 “Voices From History” Primary Source Readings and Scavenger Hunts. This resource is one of my favorites! You will find more than one primary source reading to accompany each US History unit (starting with the American Revolution and ending post-Cold War). Literacy is a strong focus by using close-reading and analytical techniques. All 47 primary source readings come with 'Scavenger Hunt' charts, annotation directions, Multiple Choice quizzes, and a long response evidence-based writing piece. Talk about 21st Century skills!
- Bill of Rights: Research Activity. 20th Century Landmark Court cases chart with follow-up questions. Great to use with a Bill of Rights lesson or in conjunction with your US Constitution unit. The Landmark Court Case topics are:
*Engle v. Vitale
*Miranda v. Arizona
*Mapp v. Ohio
*Gideon v. Wainwright
*Roe v. Wade
*Collin v. Smith
*Tinker v. DesMoines
*New Jersey v. T.L.O.
- Industrial Revolution: Unions, Strikes, and Immigration- a Reading Comprehension Activity with short stories, first-hands accounts, and quick assessments.
- Cold War Map Activity: Color and Label Iron Curtain in Europe (including the European countries involved) and analyze the influence that it had on US global relations. Two map options are provided to suite your classroom needs!
- Social Justice Poster Project: Easily adaptable to many topics covered in US History! Women's Rights, Black Lives Matter, Labor Rights during the Industrial Age, even the Colonists' demands for representation... the possibilities are endless! Use this social justice poster with any period in US History to teach students about civic rights in the United States.
- A with every resource. Suggestions for implementation are provided, and in some cases, scripted lesson plans for lessons that cover several days.
**Check out the individual previews of each product in this bundle to get a much more detailed look at what is provided** Please message me in the Q&A section if you have any questions!
Looking for even MORE US History, No-Prep bundles? Check out this "Make Life Easy" Bundle!
** Make Your Life with the "US HISTORY BIG BUNDLE OF RESOURCES"! You will save A LOT of money and be very prepared for the school year!
Thanks, and please provide feedback! Simply go to "My Purchases" in your account, find this resource, and click the text to provide feedback. Benefits? You get TpT $$ to use toward future purchases, and I get info. that is helpful for potential buyers. It's a win-win!