Are you a busy SLP who needs quick access to apps and digital resources to target specific goals? This resource was designed just for you.
The Ultimate App and Digital Resource Guide for SLPs includes:
- Interactive PDF (239 pages with linked Table of Contents) full of lists of hundreds of apps and digital resources organized by SLP goal areas and themes
- App demo videos (links to 29 unlisted YouTube videos)
The interactive PDF is not intended to be printed due the number of pages and number of links. It will be most useful to view it in the free Xodo app (on any device on any platform, has a fabulous Search feature, https://www.xodo.com) or in the Books app on your iPad.
This will allow you to tap on links to apps and resources and hyperlinks within the Table of Contents to jump to that section. The Table of Contents is on page 5 in the PDF (see a screenshot in this product preview and preview video)
- This is a “vetted” list. With very rare exceptions, I only share info about apps that I have actually downloaded and tried and only included those that I see as being either helpful in therapy, in the classroom or to parents of kids with special needs. There are thousands of apps in the Apple App Store so it can be difficult to find ones to best meet our needs as SLPs.
- Of course every app that I listed will not be a good fit for every child so it’s up to you to determine the ones to use with your child or patient. I provided services for kids, teens and young adults (birth – 21 years of age) so I have a vast collection of apps targeting almost every goal and theme you can think of.
- I did not include prices in this list because they often change and vary based on the exchange rate outside of the USA. This guide contains a mix of links to free and paid apps and digital resources.
- Check iOS requirements for each app in the descriptions in the App Store. Some older apps may not work on newer devices and newer apps may not work on older devices. I’ve put a “purchase with caution” designation next to apps that haven’t been updated in 5 years or more.
- None of the links in this document are “affiliate” links and nobody “paid” to have their apps, resources or products included.
- Of course purchase of this guide does not include any of the apps or digital resources mentioned in it.
I hope you find this resource guide and app demo videos helpful in your work as an SLP. All links were tested and availability of apps confirmed when this guide was published. Apps can disappear from the App Store and links to other resources without notice.
NOTE: This resource is not intended to be used in Easel
Have a question? Found a broken link? Want to suggest an app or resource to be added? The best way to reach me is via Facebook messaging over on my OMazing Kids page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
Thanks for purchasing this product from my TPT store!
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC,
OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting