Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.32 MB | 10 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard HSN.RN.A.1. They learn how to understand the meaning of a rational exponent and the relationship between exponents and roots. Students are guided through solving equations with rational exponents and integer exponents. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• Links to four practice quizzes or activities
• Links to four instructional videos or texts
• A self-check quiz consisting of five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as rational exponent and base
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Review of key terminology
• An accompanying answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as understanding the difference between bases and exponents