PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your kids will love building number sense and math critical thinking skills with “Valentine What Doesn’t Belong?” It’s offered in three parts so students can begin where they are, grow, and develop confidence. You can use the three parts to differentiate for varying needs.
The three parts are:
1. 16 Task Cards – This is the simplest component, but can still be challenging. There are specific, fairly identifiable numbers that don’t belong. These are great for group work.
2. 2 Worksheets – Each sheet has 10 sets of numbers. There are specific, fairly identifiable numbers that don’t belong. These are great for independent work.
3. 120 Number Cards – This is where the fun can get crazy! Deal out 4 cards and see what happens! All numbers from 1-100, plus random numbers to 1,025 give limitless opportunities for math reasoning.
This product is so versatile! You can use the Task Cards and Number Cards as a warm-up, in a center, small group, or for whole group fun! The independent worksheets can be used for early finishers, homework, or a short-term project.
The beauty of Valentine What Doesn’t Belong? is that there can be many correct answers, especially in the reasons for not belonging. Students use their individual math knowledge, experience, and creativity to discover vastly different connections and relationships. As long as the math is accurate, you can’t be wrong! It’s amazing what kids will bring to the table!
Preparation is simple!
Task Cards – print, laminate, and cut!
Number Cards - print, laminate, and cut!
Worksheets - just copy and go!
Want some more great Valentine products for your classroom? Click below:
Deals and discounts are as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Remember to leave feedback on your purchase! You'll earn money-saving points toward future TpT purchases.
2. Follow me to be notified when I publish new products, which I always discount for the first 48 hours after publishing.
3. Please contact me if you have any questions or need help! We're all in this together!