WH Question Card Game: Present Simple - How often, What time, How, Who + Adverbs
Also included in
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and haPrice $44.80Original Price $73.50Save $28.70
- This is a bundle of super engaging card games to practice present and past verb tenses, action verbs, adverbs, irregulars, using comparative and superlative adjectives and formulating questions while having fun. By using these sets throughout the year, you'll have great success getting your studentsPrice $20.00Original Price $34.00Save $14.00
- This grammar ,vocabulary and sentence building games bundle for elementary English students is a great way to improve speaking fluency, grammar and communication in Elementary level ESL EFL and ELL classes when language is limited. The activities allow students to actively participate while remaininPrice $12.00Original Price $21.00Save $9.00
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $184.00Original Price $324.40Save $140.40
Need a creative and competitive way to practice WH QUESTION comprehension? This card game focuses on How often? What time? Who? and How? questions. This fantastic question card game use to practice answering questions and understanding question meaning. Students are encouraged to use adverbs of frequency in their answers. Similar to a classic numbers and colors card game that students already know and love - this version is modified to work in Elementary, ESL and EFL classrooms. This is VOLUME 2.
If you are interested in What, When, Why, Where questions, take a look at
Wh-Questions: What, When, Where, Why
- 20 HOW numbered question cards (green cards)
- 20 WHAT TIME numbered question cards (blue cards
- 20 HOW OFTEN numbered question cards (red cards)
- 20 WHO numbered question cards (yellow cards)
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes the color
Directions are included!
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!