3 Digit Addition Scoot Activity/Task Cards
In this 3 Digit Addition Task Cards/Scoot Activity students will add 3 digit numbers and regroup. This is a great math center activity or scoot activity. This can also be used for review.
You will receive 24 Addition Task Cards, recording sheet and answer key.
Scoot, scoot, scoot, don't your students just LOVE to scoot! Check out this great scoot template that you can fill out and customize for any scoot activities. You can even change the color for a different look for different activities.
This includes directions, student recording sheet, and cards. All you have to do is the following:
1. Fill out, cut, and laminate the activity cards. You can do more or less than what’s included.
2. Copy the student recording sheet for each student.
3. Place one card on each student’s desk.
4. Each student begins with the card on his/her desk and answer it on the correlating number on his/her recording sheet.
5. Set a timer for a certain amount, and when it goes off, say, “Scoot!”
6. Students will then scoot (or move) to the next card and begin working on that problem.
Check out some of my other great products:
FREE!!! 3 Digit Addition Scoot Activity/Task Cards
FREE!!! Rounding Scoot Activity/Task Cards - Hundreds Place
QR Codes Rounding Task Cards - Hundreds Place
3 Digit Addition and Subtraction Scoot Activity/Task Cards
3 Digit Subtraction Scoot Activity/Task Cards
QR Codes 3 Digit Addition and Subtraction Task Cards [Self Checking]
QR Codes 3 Digit Subtraction Task Cards [Self Checking]
QR Codes 3 Digit Addition Task Cards [Self Checking]
You may find this Level Fact Practice for Multiplication super helpful! Your students will learn their multiplication facts in no time! Click here