Also included in
- Multiplication Math Task Cards!6 sets of 40 task cards that help students practice multiplication!This bundle includes:-Multiply using the Distributive Property-Multiply a single digit number by one digit numbers and larger numbers-Multiplication single digit by one digit or larger Word Problems-Mul$18.00$21.00Save $3.00
- Multiplication Task Cards2 digit by 2 digit Word ProblemsBoth sets correlate to the Common Core Standard: CCSS: 4.NBT.B.5 Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers, using strategies based on place value and the properties of operatio$6.00$7.00Save $1.00
Two Digit by Two Digit Multiplication Word Problems
A complete set of 40 task cards that correlate to CCSS:4.NBT.B.5 Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers, using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations.
•Multiply two digit by two digit word problems
These cards provide excellent practice for 4th grade students, as well as a great review for 5th grade math and enhancement for 3rd grade students. They are a great way to check the understanding and mastery of the skills!
- 40 Task Cards for classroom use after the concept has been taught.
- Gives students extra practice in order to enhance mastery of the skill.
- Ideas for use in the classroom:
- Whole group challenge by having students respond to each task card on individual dry erase boards. Whole group “Scoot” activity: Give students a specified amount of time to complete the card in front of them. Set timer. When timer sounds, each student moves to another seat to complete a new card. Continue until all cards have been completed by all students. *This may be fun for the students, but it will give the teacher a better idea as to how many students have mastered the skill well enough to complete the tasks correctly in a specified amount of time.
- Small group use in centers
- Individual practice for students when they have finished their classwork early.
- These are especially handy when single hole punched in a corner and stored on a book ring! I put mine in sets of 10 so students can quickly finish a set when they have a few minutes after a test or after finishing an assignment.
- Teacher instructions on how to use:
- Print (For best results, print on white cardstock paper!)
- Cut into individual cards and Laminate!
Student response sheet and teacher answer key included!