Are you looking for a digital or printable solution to review important math concepts? Something that’s easy to use and aligned to the standards? Well, look no further! This fourth-grade math pack covers many important Common Core and TEKS standards. The best part is that no prep is required.
Each of the topics includes 5 different questions that provide your students with the practice they need to sustain their skills. The best part is that you can select from two options: 1) Google Classroom™ / Google Drive™ or 2) companion PDF worksheets. The digital version allows for immediate grading through Google Forms™. Worksheets come with an extensive answer key.
◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉ 4 Resources You Will Also Love ◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉
✔︎ Digital Math Games - Whole Class or Small Group Fun! Learn more HERE.
✔︎ 4th Grade Mega Centers - Small Group Printable Activities. Learn more HERE.
✔︎ Review Pack - Printable & Digital Review for Students. Learn more HERE.
✔︎ Simplified Math Curriculum - Teach, Practice & Assess all in one. Learn more HERE.
Why do you need this resource? I’m glad you asked. This resource:
- saves you precious planning time because of the digital and printable format
- contains automatic grading using Google Forms™
- provides an easy way to spiral back to important topics
- aligns to the Common Core and TEKS standards
- includes a variety of question types including short answer, multiple response, and choice
- is self -guided for your students
This Resource Includes:
- 56 Worksheets
- 56 Automatic Grading Google Forms™
- Standards Alignment Sheet
- Answer Key for Worksheets
- Directions to Get Started with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive™
Topics Covered in this Resource:
- Adding Fractions
- Area and Perimeter
- Classifying 2-D Figures
- Comparing Decimals
- Comparing Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Factors and Multiples
- Multi-Digit Multiplication
- Place Value Understanding
- Read, Write and Compare Numbers
- Subtracting Fractions
- Understanding Decimals
This resource can also be used as:
- Math Review
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Work
- Independent Practice
- Distance Learning
You may also like: