Also included in
- This bundle of 4th-grade math units with lesson plans is a great way to use a guided math approach in the 4th-grade classroom. This bundle can be used alone or to supplement other classroom materials. These units are designed to follow the TEKS and CCSS.Each unit includes a pre-assessment, content v$114.95$152.15Save $37.20
- This bundle includes two math review resources for 4th grade. Included are a complete unit with lesson plans, a set of ten stations, and a Digital Stinky Feet review game. Each element can be found alone, but you can purchase together to save. Review Unit This eighteen-day 4th-grade math review un$9.95$11.95Save $2.00
- This Ultimate 4th Grade Math Bundle includes unit lesson plans, math stations, and Digital Stinky Feet review games for every unit of the year! TEKS and CCSS aligned this bundle will have your students begging you for more while saving you time! Each part of this bundle can be used alone or with you$224.95$319.50Save $94.55
Within you will find a complete unit for reviewing the fourth grade standards for math including:
•daily scripted teacher lessons with student cooperative learning activities
Please check out the preview for a more detailed look at what is included.
What is covered each day?
Each day has a warm-up and exit ticket along with a scripted lesson plan for reviewing the material and a review activity for each topic.
1. Pre-assessment and Goal Setting
2. Place Value with Scoot Game
3. Decimals with Partner Quiz Cooperative Activity
4. Fractions with Table Team Game
5. Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators with Scavenger Hunt
6. Addition and Subtraction with Partner Coach Cooperative Activity
7. Multiplication with Word Problem Partner Poster Activity
8. Division with Create Your Own Word Problem Activity
9. Models and Equations for Solving with Matching Activity
10. Multi-Step Problem Solving with Mystery Draw Activity
11. Numerical Problems and Input-Output Tables with Operation Sort
12. Perimeter and Area with Scan and Solve QR Code Activity
13. Geometry with Who Am I? Cooperative Activity
14. Measuring Angles with Find Someone Who Cooperative Activity
15. Measurement with Partner Contest Activity
16. Data and Graphs with Plot and Table Question Activity
17. Financial Literacy with Expenses Categories Cooperative Activity
While this unit is laid out over an eighteen-day time span do not feel that you must rigidly stick to the timeline. As a teacher, you know what is best for your students, and should follow your gut, as some classes may require more time to reach an understanding of a concept.
To save on ink and decrease prep time, every page of this unit is created in black and white. To create a more colorful unit print or copy on color paper.
For more math units from Teaching in the Fast Lane check out the links below:
Place Value Unit
Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators Unit
Addition and Subtraction of Whole Numbers and Decimals Unit
Equations and Models for Solving Unit
Multi-Step Problem Solving Unit
Numerical Patterns and Paired Number Tables Unit
Perimeter and Area Unit
Measuring Angles Unit
Data and Graphs Unit
Financial Literacy Unit
Or SAVE by getting them in one BIG BUNDLE!