Also included in
- An engaging collection of no-prep math puzzles that are great for math stations, centers, and individual use for 4th grade, 5th grade. Addresses skills of adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing. Solving riddles make the puzzles highly motivating. Self-correcting with QR codes. Easily printabPrice $20.00Original Price $27.00Save $7.00
- Printable PDF files are included for all resources. Five resources also include a digital Google Slides™ version for distance learning. Bundled are 29 quality math resources for 4th grade which address important problem-solving, vocabulary, fractions, basic operation skills. Some use QR coding forPrice $99.95Original Price $131.58Save $31.63
- Printable PDF files are included for all resources. Six resources also include a digital Google Slides™ version for distance learning. Bundled are 19 math resources for 5th grade which address key problem-solving skills, vocabulary activities, basic operations. Some use QR coding for instant feedbacPrice $68.99Original Price $90.36Save $21.37
- Printable PDFs and digital Google Slides™ versions are included. This variety pack includes 26 effective resources for 4th grade which address important reading comprehension, math, science, writing and spelling skills. Great for virtual learning and homeschool.--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---These resourcePrice $122.99Original Price $159.21Save $36.22
- Printable PDFs and digital Google Slides™ versions are included. This variety pack includes 27 effective resources for 5th grade which address important reading comprehension, math, science, writing and spelling skills. Great for virtual learning and homeschool.--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---These resourcePrice $124.99Original Price $163.71Save $38.72
These effective triangle math puzzles will have students performing multi-step addition, subtraction, multiplication, division problems which lead to solutions to fun riddles. Self-checking with QR codes. Printable PDF and digital Google Slides™ versions included for blended learning.
--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---
You are covered with this resource. It includes a PDF printable version as well as a Google Slides™ digital version for distancing learning and homeschool. These triangle math puzzle worksheets make a great basic operations practice for 4th grade and 5th grade. Students must determine the missing center number of the triangle by multiplying the two numbers on the left and then either adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing the number on the right. For motivation and fun, a riddle is presented at the beginning. The answers to the problems are matched with letters that form the answer to the riddle. The PDF version includes a QR code on each worksheet for immediate feedback. Answer keys are also included.
These problems are great for quick self-starts, warm-ups, centers, groups, individual enrichment or productive time fillers. The PDF worksheets can be printed in color or grayscale with good results.
--- REVIEWS ---
These really challenged my students!
This was a helpful early finisher activity, as well as for students who wanted some extra bonus marks. Highly recommend - very organized!
Love this. Perfect for displaying student work!
--- RELATED RESOURCES ---
The Triangle Puzzles packet is one of six puzzle sets in the Productive Puzzles series. Each packet can be purchased separately or can be purchased bundled together at a discount. The other puzzles in the series are as follows:
Save 25% by purchasing all six products in this bundle:
--- ABOUT THE AUTHOR ---
Rick Whitehead has been a teacher and author for over 30 years in public and private practice. His background includes teaching in public schools, curriculum development, school program design, private mentoring and author of juvenile fiction. He is devoted to helping children learn and grow by providing high-quality resources that are highly motivating and effective even for the most reluctant learners.