Also included in
- The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources and materials you will use all year.Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best obs$65.00$89.00Save $24.00
Behavior management game charts: easy behavior management for students or the whole class. If you've never used classic behavior modification charts, you might be surprised to find how quickly they work!
Behavior Management Game Charts Must-Have Treasures:
- Instructions on how to use behavior management charts so they REALLY WORK
- Step-by-Step: EXACTLY what to say and do for your best results
- Lists of behavior rules
- Dealing with off-task behavior
- Super-cute printable awards
- Suggestions for prizes for individual kids
- Suggestions for prizes for the whole class
- A FUN pledge for kids to sign, to own their behavior
- A letter to the parent to help support their child
Choose one behavior at a time to modify; such as sitting quietly, sitting still, keeping hands to myself, raising my hand before speaking.
Explain to the child that this chart is a fun way to help improve that one behavior. Every time you spot the child doing the right thing they will move forward on the game board. When all the dots are filled in, they will win a prize. You may continue the same game board the following day until the child reaches the end.
A behavior mod chart is a good visual reminder for the child. As time goes on the child will need less modification, and fewer prizes, to achieve the same result. A printable award may be a very effective prize.
You may also use game boards for...
- The whole class, to encourage on-task behavior. The whole class may win a prize such as free time, indoor or outdoor games, or a party.
- Playing traditional math games with dice and physical markers
- Counting down to a special event such as the last day of school
TECH TIP: For a large, colorful view of these pages, simply open the PDF on your Smartboard. You may write on these PDF files using the Smartboard pens.
I hope you enjoy your Behavior Management Chart Game Boards. If you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TPT/My Purchases
it would be greatly appreciated.
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might enjoy…
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.
BACK TO SCHOOL STUFF:
For Super Savings, You Might Like:
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
© Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.