Teacher Guide - Perfect Lesson & Behavior Management BUNDLE
Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources, and materials you will use all year.
Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…
The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best observation lesson ever—will be easier with this Teacher Evaluation Guide. You'll have a personal mentor to guide you with detailed checklists, charts, cheat sheets, tips, scripts, posters, printables, lesson plans, and lesson plan templates for expert Danielson teacher evaluations in K – 5.
Behavior Management with Humor is a creative approach to discipline in the classroom. You’ll find tons of tools and strategies for behavior management with laughter.
At every step, we start with the basic skills for no-stress behavior management. Then we show you how to infuse these with respectful fun, so they come alive in your classroom.
Substitute Teacher Kit is for the days you are absent. You’ll have substitute lessons and directives ready to go, so you can return to a clean, organized room. IT ALSO SERVES AS A GREAT REFRESHER COURSE FOR REGULAR TEACHERS.
Behavior Management Ultimate Guide includes School Rules, Bathroom Rules, Callbacks, Reward Tags, and Behavior Modification Charts--that REALLY WORK!
BONUS: Six Math Song MP3s to relax or energize your class.
• The Counting Songs feature a soothing vocal over relaxing music with a soft beat.
• Rap Your Math is a math drill in a catchy rap song. You can change the verses daily to match your lesson.
The Teacher Guide for a Great Classroom is compiled by a long-term teacher with attention to every detail. This kit will help set the tone for a great year of teaching.
Save $$$ off the regular price when you buy this bundle of products!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ALL THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS TEACHER GUIDE BUNDLE -- WITH PREVIEWS:
The Perfect Lesson Plan: checklists, charts, cheat sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans, and lesson plan templates for K – 5
Substitute Teacher Kit: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids – A THOROUGH SUBSTITUTE BINDER for the days you are absent.
Behavior Management Callbacks -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.
Behavior Management – Behavior Modification Charts -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.
BONUS #1: SUPER COOL BRAG TAGS! -- Stylish, fun, easy, AND EFFECTIVE awards, or prizes.
BONUS #2: MP3s for Creative Classroom Management to relax or energize your class:
Rap Your Math – Math Drill in a Song MP3 - Rap Your Math is a math drill in a catchy rap song. You can change the verses daily to match your lesson.
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management - The Counting Songs feature a soothing vocal over relaxing music with a soft beat.
The Perfect Lesson Includes:
• A One-Page Cheat-Sheet Lesson Plan to help you get started
The Cheat Sheet is a super-detailed teacher script, which you may adapt to ANY lesson in ANY subject area!
• How to write a lesson that meets current expectations
• How to present a lesson most effectively
• Adding a personal touch for an unforgettable lesson
• How to cultivate a crucial atmosphere of respect and rapport
• Behavior management to control your class firmly but graciously
• How to prepare your students for an observation
• Pre-observation meeting: come prepared!
• Post-observation interview questions and how to best answer them – Editable PPT
• Danielson demystified: the gold standard checklist for ANY teacher evaluation
• Sample artifacts for each domain in the Danielson checklist
• Sample lesson plans in reading, writing, and math
• How to infuse rigor – without tears!
• Lesson plan templates – Editable PPT
• Curriculum Map for a Unit of Study – Editable PPT
• Educational buzzwords explained in plain language
• Balanced Literacy Guide
• Multimedia and technology to spice up your lesson
• Co-teaching tips
• Working with ELLs and IEPs
• Job interview tips to present yourself and your mini-lesson like a pro
• AND...A detailed look at each part of a lesson
Behavior Management with Humor Includes:
• Behavior Management 101: Strategies that Work
• How to Teach Rules so they "Stick“
• How to Cultivate Respect and Rapport
• How to Control your Class Firmly but Graciously
• The All-Important “Stop Signal” - to call kids to attention
• Behavior Mod Charts - for effortless cooperation
• Behavior Management Clip Chart - a non-threatening visual aid
• How to Add Humor into your Day - safely and respectfully
• A Full Day of Humor and Good Behavior, Step-by-Step
• What to Say and Do, from the Moment Kids Arrive till Dismissal, for the Best Behavior
• Humor in Reading, Writing, Math, Music, and Dance
• Make it Fun in the Lunchroom, Auditorium, School Yard, Parties, and More
• Funny Things to Say All Day
• Songs that Get Kids to Move, Smile, and Behave
• Callbacks for Easy, Fun Management
• Brain Breaks to Calm or Energize Kids
• Printable Resources: Awards, Hats, Masks, Glasses, Bracelets, Pointers, and More!
• “Reboot Box” for Time-Out - Toss the "Naughty Chair!"
• Behavior Management Posters
• Student Activities and Printables for Bulletin Board Displays
• Deal-Breakers – Behavior Management to Avoid
• “Tips from the Trenches” for Behavior Management with Humor
The Substitute Teacher Kit Includes:
• How to create a sub-binder that will last you for an entire year
• Creative Lessons in reading, writing, math, social studies, science, art, and music
• Graphic Organizers you can use over and over in Reading, Writing, and Math lessons
• Brain Breaks, Callbacks, Behavior Charts, and Awards to energize or calm kids, and re-focus behavior
• Classroom Management for every part of the day
• Routines and Transitions that run smoothly
• While You Were Out (letter to the regular teacher) - EDITABLE
• EDITABLE Resources: Generic Lesson Plans for the day, Behavior Plan, Information for the Sub, While You Were Out letter, My Goal, and Teaching Philosophy
• Interactive Whiteboard tutorial for your sub: 9 pages of info and labeled photos to help your substitute’s day run smoother
• Must-do and never-do Interactive Whiteboard tips
• Tips for trips, parties, special events, fire drills, medical emergencies, and legal matters
Best wishes for a wonderful year of teaching!
I hope you enjoy this Teacher Guide ULTRA-Bundle…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at teacherspayteachers.com it would be greatly appreciated.
*****You will get free credits to spend at TpT when you leave feedback*****
Thank you for your purchase!
© Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright. For use by one teacher in the classroom setting.