- It's all here! Everything you need to teach cellular respiration to your biology or life science students. This complete teaching unit plan on cellular respiration contains 14 separate products. This bundled unit contains at least 2 weeks of teaching materials or 3 weeks if you complete all of the$49.98$36.99Save $12.99
- Five of my best-selling complete teaching bundles are included in this one Super-Mega-Bundle! This bundle includes all of the PowerPoints, notes, labs, task cards, homework assignments, review games, quizzes, activities, and unit tests that you need to teach complete and comprehensive units on cell$227.13$159.00Save $68.13
Cellular Respiration Task Cards: A set of 75 enrichment, reinforcement and review task cards for your lessons on cellular respiration.
Suitable for biology students in grades 9-12.
Task cards are a fantastic way to enrich or reinforce lessons, review difficult concepts, or provide extra practice for the struggling student. The student reads each card, performs the task, and records his/her answer on the included student answer sheet.
From the moment of purchase, you will be ready to use your task cards in just a few minutes. Simply print the sheets of task cards on card stock paper, laminate, and cut the cards apart. The cards look best when printed in color, but they can easily be printed in black and white.
This set of 75 task cards on cellular respiration will cover the following concepts and topics:
• The importance of food.
• Chemical energy and ATP, structure of the ATP molecule, the conversion of ADP to ATP.
• The relationship between photosynthesis and respiration, the reactants and products of photosynthesis and respiration, the use and release of energy in photosynthesis and respiration.
• Overview of Respiration: Definition, equation for respiration, types of respiration, stages of respiration.
• Details of glycolysis: ATP use, ATP production, NADH, end products, advantages and disadvantages of glycolysis.
• The fate of pyruvic acid, what happens if oxygen is present, what happens if oxygen is absent.
• Overview of aerobic respiration, Krebs cycle, electron transport chain, differences in respiration in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, structure of the mitochondria.
• The bridge reaction of the conversion of pyruvic acid to acetyl CoA.
• The Krebs cycle, ATP production, NADH production, FADH2 production, carbon dioxide release.
• Summary of the Krebs cycle.
• The electron transport chain, definition, use of NADH and FADH2, the pumping of hydrogen protons across the membrane, ATP synthase, ATP production, the production of water.
• Recap of electron transport.
• ATP accounting.
• Fermentation: Alcoholic fermentation and lactic acid fermentation.
• The evolution of anaerobic and aerobic pathways.
• A comparison of photosynthesis and respiration.
Included in this product:
1. A set of 75 editable task cards.
2. A student answer sheet for recording answers.
3. Blank task cards so that you can add additional questions.
4. A complete teacher answer key.
5. Teacher Guide containing tips, tricks, and suggestions for use.
Related Products Include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: