Comparing Weight Center: A Kindergarten Math Activity
Also included in
- These measurement and data kindergarten center activities practice a variety of skills including measuring height, length, weight, volume, comparing measurements, counting quantities and comparing them.In this bundle of 13 center activities students will:Measure height, length, volume, and weight usPrice $17.96Original Price $22.44Save $4.48
- 75 easy to prep and engaging activities to teach all kindergarten math topics! Each activity is designed to be done independently by students to review the math lessons. The activities can also be used to introduce new concepts.There are many familiar activities woven throughout the bundle such asPrice $74.87Original Price $130.90Save $56.03
A fun and easy way for students to practice what they have learned about weighing objects! Students will compare and measure weight.
Students pick a card and look at the item on the scale. They decide based on the position of the scale if they need an item that is heavier or lighter.
Students can place one of the picture cards on the scale or draw a picture of an object using dry erase markers.
There is no right answer! Ask students to justify why they chose to put certain objects on the scale.
Laminate the sheets to use with dry erase markers.
This center aligns to Common Core Standards: K.MD.1 and K.MD.2
Check out my other Kindergarten Math Centers!
• Geometry Kindergarten Math Centers Bundle
• 2D Shape Building: A Math Center Activity
• 2D Shape Centers: A Math Activity
• 2D Shape Sort Center: A Kindergarten Math Center Activity
• 2D- 3D Shape Sort: Math Center Activity
• 3D Shape Center: A Kindergarten Center Activity
• 3D Shape Sort: A Math Center Activity