Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
73.1 MB | 45 pages
Christmas Math: Countdown to Christmas 3rd Grade Multiplication and Problem Solving - Make the weeks before Christmas academic and fun. This collection of Christmas math activities was was designed to make reviewing key 3rd grade multiplication skills engaging and fun for students, with little teacher prep required! The key features include:
* There is a daily Christmas math practice sheet (perfect for homework, independent, or extra practice)
* The pack includes a daily high engagement Christmas math activity following the schedule below:
- Monday: Partners Compare Christmas Cooperative Learning Activity
- Tuesday: Self Checking Christmas Math Mystery Picture
- Wednesday: Christmas Math Scoot Game
- Thursday: Whole Class Christmas Math Game Show (Printable or PowerPoint)
- Friday: Christmas Math Game Day (Two Math Games Are Included, Each Game Had Multiple Versions For Differentiation)
* The activities are high engagement and many are student led; this is allows time for teachers to meet with small groups, complete assessments, or have flexible time in the classroom
* This pack is perfect for academic fun at a hectic time of year
This pack includes everything you need to make Christmas math lots of fun with little teacher prep! You can use the activities in this pack in any order and pick and choose the ones you want to use with your class. The games can be laminated and used again for additional review. It is a terrific way to make the Christmas season academic and fun!