Want your students to feel more connected to the work they are doing? For an additional $0.50, have their names used in the story problems!
How do you do this?
1. Choose the set of story problems you want to use.
2. E-mail me at email@example.com with the name of the story problem set you want. Include a list of names to be used in the story problems. This can include students, adults, and any local places too (think favorite kid hangout spots)!
3. I will confirm your order via e-mail.
4. I will customize your unique set of story problems and will post them as a new item for sale on the site.
5. I will title the item with your name.
If you have more students than cards, I will create several sets to make sure all students are included.
Word Problem Sets:
Whole Number Computation
Multi-Step Problems / Order of Operations
Dividing 3 or 4 by 1 Digit - Interpret Remainder
Dividing 3 or 4 by 1 Digit
2 Digit Division, 2 Digit Quotient, Interpret Remainders
2 Digit Division, 1 Digit Quotient, Interpret Remainders
2 Digit Division, 1 Digit Quotient, No Remainders
Multiplying 3 x 1 and 4 x 1 Digits
3 Digit Multiplication
2 Digit Multiplication
Subtracting to the Hundred Thousands
Adding to the Hundred Thousands
Subtracting Like Fractions
Subtracting Mixed Numbers
Subtracting Like Mixed Numbers
Subtracting Unlike Fractions
Adding Like Fractions
Adding Unlike Fractions - No Regrouping
Adding Like Mixed Numbers
Adding Mixed Numbers
Multiplying Mixed Numbers
Multiplying Fraction by a Whole Number
Multiplying Fraction by Fraction
Multiplying Fraction by Whole Number - 4th grade
Volume of Rectangular Prism
Area of Rectangles - Single digit measurements
Perimeter of Rectangles
Area of Rectangles - Double Digits
Operations with Converting Length