Also included in
- These low-prep holiday projects are an easy way to assign activities to engage the entire family in the learning process. Each project includes writing activities and digital options for Seesaw so you can engage your in-person and virtual learners. Keep the holidays fun while still working on acad$24.00$34.00Save $10.00
Disguise a Turkey is a fun Thanksgiving craft project for the whole family. Students will love coming up with a creative disguise to hide the turkey from the farmer so it does not become Thanksgiving dinner. This low-prep turkey in disguise activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity option for virtual learners.
- A PDF with printable activity pages and a link to a preloaded Seesaw activity
- Printable turkey page template
- 2 full-page writing options with & without directions
- 2 half-page writing paper options
- Editable parent letter template (***You MUST have PowerPoint to edit the parent letter.)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
More Seesaw Resources:
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders