Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- High School Forensics Curriculum Bundle! Save on EVERY forensics product offered by Science of Curiosity. This is a GROWING bundle, with 50 + products and counting! Includes eleven forensic topics, six projects, review questions and assessments. Click HERE to see the detailed pacing guide that comes$119.25$132.50Save $13.25
This bundle includes these Forensic Science resources from Science of Curiosity:
- Forensics Arson Investigation - NO PREP! Students listen to a action-packed audio drama about an arson/murder investigation (check HERE to be sure your school supports this audio story!)
- Blood Spatter Lab - Student centered, learn by doing. Includes a comprehensive video to show students so they will know how to conduct the lab.
- Forensic Files Video List - find the perfect Forensic Files video for every topic. A HUGE time saver!
- True Crime Book Project: Increase literacy in your Forensic Science Class! Includes multiple rubrics.
- Murder In Miniature Forensics Project - students create their own crime scene diorama and then process the scene as an Investigator. Complete with full rubric, PowerPoint and photos of example projects to show your students.
- Forensic Autopsy Report - your students practice their skills as a Medical Examiner! Includes multiple ways to use the Autopsy Report in your forensics classroom. Check out to see how we use them!
- Forensics Death Investigation - Students first learn about how to look at a body and determine the time since death, then they apply what they have learned to determine when a victim died. NO PREP! Great for a sub.
- Forensics Careers Project - a fun, no hassle project that allows students to choose from a comprehensive list of Forensic Careers, research, and present what they have learned. NO PREP. Full rubric included!
All activities are low prep, with simple set up and delivery. These are some of my personal favorites for teaching Forensics to my students - I know your students will love them too!
** One more resource - Free! Use this to help your students focus and get the most out of just about any True Crime video. I use them each time we watch a Forensic Files episode!
- Forensic File Video Guide - FREE
Click HERE to see the full Pacing Guide and know how this resource fits into the whole Forensic Science Curriculum.