Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.19 MB | 8 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard HSF.IF.C.7.d. They will graph rational functions. Students will identify the zeros and asymptotes of rational functions. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as rational function and asymptote
• Visual examples of rational functions represented as graphs
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as confusing a hole with an asymptote