Least Common Multiples offers a 9 slide teaching guide and 32 task cards on multiples, common multiples, and least common multiples.
The mini lesson covers definitions and offers 3 methods to reach the least common multiple of a set of numbers. It also covers what to do if you have a group of 3 or more numbers.
The 32 task cards ask students to complete the following types of problems:
• Identify the multiples and find the incorrect multiple in the group
• Find the Least Common Multiple from a set of two numbers
• Find the Least Common Multiple from a word problem
• Complete and correct the error in a LCM problem
• Find the LCM from a group of three numbers
• Determine if an answer is always, never, or sometimes true as it relates to LCM
An answer recording sheet and an answer key are both included for your use.
You may also like
Greatest Common Factors Task Cards
Mean, Median, Mode, & Range Exploration Activity
Order of Operations Differentiated Activity
Decimals Scavenger Hunt
Whole Number Scavenger Hunt
Ratios Task Card Bundle
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
Become a Follower:
* Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive email updates about this store.