Also included in
- This Algebra I bundle contains 47 resources! From escape rooms, and error analysis to jumble puzzle activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. Check out the exactly what's included below. *Note: Not all of these resources are digi$134.00$167.74Save $33.74
Linear Functions Bundle including a Google Form Escape Room
Engage your students with this 16 activity, linear function resource bundle. From error analysis to games to calculator activities, your students will be competing, collaborating, and learning. They will be finding the slope, graphing, writing equations, and more!
Here are the resources in this bundle.
- 5 Error Analysis Activities: Students look at the task cards and try to identify the error in the math. They write the error onto the answer sheet and then solve the problem correctly. The concepts are writing equations in slope-intercept form using slope-intercept to find b and point-slope form, graphing linear equations and inequalities, and writing equations of parallel and perpendicular lines.
- 2 Jumble Puzzle Activities: Students solve problems involving writing equations in slope-intercept form and identifying parallel and perpendicular lines and unscramble the words. Then they try to find the word that is associated with the unscrambled words.
- 2 Scrambled Answers Activities: Students solve domain and range problems finding the slope and y-intercept and search for their answers
- 1 Mini Task Card Activity: Teachers can use these as entrance or exit tickets, starters, intervention activities, spiraling reviews, etc…
- 1 Worksheet Activity: Students solve evaluating function from tables, graphs, mappings, and equations
- 2 Shade It and Grade It: Students solve the finding slope from real-life scenarios and writing in standard form problems and shade grids to find patterns.
- 1 Calculator Activity: Students practice finding the regression equations of lines.
- 1 Quiz, Quiz, Trade Activity: Students find the characteristics of graphs and teach and learn from each other.
- 1 Escape Room Using Google Forms: Students review what they've learned from the activities above
All activities have instructions and answer keys
You may also be interested in...
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©