DISCOUNTED UNTIL MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH
September 2017: These Literacy Center Slides are now completely EDITABLE. Build your own center rotations that are completely customized to fit your needs
. I hope that these digital slides with timers
will help simplify your center rotations!
***You will need PowerPoint versions that are NEWER than 2010 in order for the Timers to work. Quicktime will also need to be installed on your computer in order to use the TIMERS and view the How-To Video.This updated file only includes .pptx files in order to fully support sounds, transitions, and timers.
How It Works:
- Timers: All timers will begin automatically
upon playing the PowerPoint slideshow. Possible time lengths include 15, 20, and 25 minutes for center rotations, as well as 1, 2, and 3 minutes for clean up.
- Sounds/Transitions: When a timer stops, the slide will play a ringing sound and automatically transition to the next slide.
- Moving Slides: You may reorder any slide and the timers, sounds, and transitions will still be automatic.
- Icons: 6 moveable icons are included and are completely moveable. Simply copy and paste where you would like them to go. Add a text box on top to include your center names or acronyms.
- Editable Groups Names: Edit the text above the images to reflect your group names (whether they be numbers, letters, or even a list of student names).
- 6 moveable icons with pictures to represent literacy centers
- Slides labeled Rounds 1-6 in color design
- Slides for Rounds 1-6 in black and white design
- Clean Up slides with 1, 2, or 3 minute timers
- How to Customize Your Slides Video
Possible Centers with the Icons (pictured in preview)
- Guided Reading/Meet with the Teacher
- Word Work
- Listen to Reading/Technology
- Read to Self
- Work on Writing
- Buddy Read
ALL center slides include a 15, 20, and 25 minute timer option.
The Clean-Up slides include a 1, 2, and 3 minute timer option.
Love these slides??
Try these Math Center Rotation Slides
or Save on the Center Slides Bundle
(both Math and Literacy Center Slides).