Also included in
- Algebra 1 Error Analysis Bundle Task Cards with Google Forms Engage your students with over 200 error analysis task cards that give them a chance to work at a higher level, build rigor, and collaborate with other students.From equations and inequalities, systems, polynomials, quadratics, linear func$50.38$66.49Save $16.11
- Middle School Math Activities BundleThis Middle School Math Activities Bundle contains 44 products full of fun math activities like games, puzzles, and worksheets designed to engage and motivate your middle school students. Resources include digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scaveng$116.60$145.75Save $29.15
- Engage your students with this Solving Equations and Inequalities bundle.There are 7 activities in this bundle including:2 Error Analysis Activities: Students find the error and then solve the problem correctly.1 Comparison Activity: Students will compare literal and regular equations side-by-side$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- This Algebra I bundle contains 47 resources! From escape rooms, and error analysis to jumble puzzle activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. Check out the exactly what's included below. *Note: Not all of these resources are digi$134.59$168.24Save $33.65
Multi Step Equations Error Analysis Printable or Google Forms
Help your students benefit from improving their critical thinking and conversation skills in the classroom. These multi-step equations error analysis task cards will help foster growth in those areas by helping them identify mistakes and work collaboratively with each other.
This product ALSO has a Google Form with self-graded and short answer choices.
This resource includes:
- 10 multi-step equations with an error in each which the student needs to find and then solve correctly
- Google Form with link...(If you ONLY want the Google Form for less $ click here.)
- Cooperative Groups Instructions
- Answer sheet
- Worked Out Answer key
You may also be interested in...
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©