This resource is packed with activities for helping your students master the numbers to 10. Number recognition, writing numbers, one more and one less, counting on and counting back, counting and composing numbers--THEY'RE ALL COVERED!
Download the preview to see pictures of all the materials with descriptions of how to use them for instruction.
• Clip cards for composing numbers to 10
• Domino Match Up game (can be used with standard double-6 dominoes or with the printable dominoes included)
• Cards showing the numerals from 0 to 10 and pictorial representations using ten frames and dominoes
• Number to 10 Bingo game with spinner showing ten frame representations of the numbers
• Large number line with tracing numbers, perfect for tracing with fingers, using bingo stampers, or making playdoh numbers
• 18-page My 0-10 Book with large tracing numbers, ten frame representations, small tracking number for writing practice, and bingo games
• Counting on and counting back cards
• One more and one less cards
• Three board games for one more, one less, and composing numbers
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
You Might Also Like…
Subitizing Cards: Perceptual and Conceptual
Number Sense: Using Number Bonds to Develop Part/Whole Thinking
Connect with Math Coach’s Corner
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook
Copyright © Donna Boucher. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.