Also included in
- Video Overview of Ozobot Bundle --> HEREThis digital download includes the following:6+ hours of student-driven Ozobot activities.24 Ozobot Task Cards: Line Code24 Ozobot Task Cards: Ozoblockly12 Unique Ozobot Mazes (Ozoblockly)This activity works best if you and your students have access to thePrice $12.00Original Price $13.00Save $1.00
Please note - This resource is part of a larger bundle of Ozobot Activities found HERE.
Included in this download are 24 Task Cards that instruct students to create specific line code for Ozobot, using paper and markers.
Materials - You will need:
- 24 Task Cards printed out (I recommend printing them on cardstock and laminating for future use).
- Ozobots & chargers (I prefer 1 Ozobot for every 2 students)
- White paper (8.5 x 11 or larger)
- Thick markers (chisel tips work best, but thick Crayola markers work too): Black, Blue, Green, and Red
- Ozocode reference sheet:
- Establish charging routines and procedures for Ozobots
- Pass out paper, markers, Ozobots, and Ozocodes to students.
- Provide the Task Cards for students to use. This can be done in various ways:
- A different Task Card for each group (partners)
- The same Task Card for each group (partners)
- Independently working through Task Cards
- Allow students to read the Task Card, and come up with a plan for completing the task together.
- Then allow them to use the materials (paper, markers, Ozobot, Ozocodes) to complete the task.
- Once they have completed the Task, students can move on to another card (teacher’s discretion).
Stay up-to-date on NEW resources from Love-Fleck EdTech
- Teachers Pay Teachers:
- Join the “Love-Fleck EdTech” Newsletter!!