Pattern Math Centers
Are you wanting to start math centers in your class but don't know where to begin? This resource is for you! Ready to print and play, this two week math unit on patterns is easy to use and your students will love it.
Outcomes are specific to the Alberta Curriculum; however, could be easily adapted to meet your pattern unit standards.
There are 5 center activities to be completed each week that meet each outcome in this unit. Activities include interactive notebooks, games, and more!!! Each week the centers are the same format.
• P-Problem Solve
In this resource I provide everything you need: Unit plan, Bulletin board, Word Wall , storage ideas, how to set up the activities in your classroom, explanations with pictures for each activity as well as the printables you will need for each activity.
Students will reproduce, extend and create patterns.
• Computer: game extending the pattern
• Alone: pocket of patterns- extending and creating
• Manipulatives: Create and record a pattern with cubes
• Partner: Dab it and play a memory game
• Problem Solve: Create pattern fashions
Students will create, describe and translate patterns.
• Computer: game translates the pattern
• Alone: roll a pattern, record it and translate it
• Manipulatives: Record and translate a pattern with cubes
• Partner: Missing part of the pattern game
• Problem Solve: Create pattern fish
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING TO MAKE SURE THIS PRODUCT IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
OTHER PRODUCTS SIMILAR TO THIS ONE
Pattern Class Book
Patterns Math Borders
Math Centers Numbers to 100
★ If you enjoyed using this resources, please FOLLOW ME by clicking on the green star at the top of the page. You will be the first to know about new products. ★
Don’t forget to leave feedback to earn credits toward future TPT purchases!
Thank you for your purchase!!
Dancing into First