Also included in
- This 3rd Grade Math Bundle includes 72 Google Forms Quizzes. This resource is a PAPERLESS version of my 3rd Grade Math Tri-Folds.★ Included- 9 Quizzes: Fractions- 24 Quizzes: Measurement & Data- 6 Quizzes: Geometry- 9 Quizzes: Number & Operations in Base 10- 27 Quizzes: Operations & Alg$25.00$36.00Save $11.00
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Third Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all thir$82.00$159.50Save $77.50
- This 3rd grade math bundle includes math tri-folds that are intended for use during small group instruction and Google Forms quizzes that can be used as pre and post math assessments. This 3rd grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 72 bookl$40.00$73.50Save $33.50
These Google Forms quizzes cover all 3rd grade Number in Operations & Base 10 standards. 9 math assessments aligned to the CCSS are included.
This digital resource is editable. You can edit/add/delete questions to fit your state's standards.
3.NBT.1 - a total of 42 questions: I can use what I know about place value to round numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
3.NBT.2 - a total of 21 questions: I can use strategies to fluently add and subtract within 1,000.
3.NBT.3 - a total of 24 questions: I can multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10 in the range of 10-90.
★ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing [Google Forms]
1. Click on each link in the START HERE file
2. Create a copy of the Google Forms Quiz
3. Organize the form in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom or edit the settings so email isn't required
Yes. You will have to edit the settings so email isn't required. You then share the Google Forms link via your online platform (SeeSaw/TEAMS/etc)
The printable math tri-folds includes a Microsoft Word format.
The text in the Google Forms is editable. Images are not editable.
You will have to edit the settings so email isn’t required.
You then share the link of the Google Form inside a Microsoft Teams or SeeSaw assignment.
*You will need a Google Drive account in order to save the form and then go back to it to check the grades.
In Schoology, you can go to Install App and select ‘Google Drive Resource App’.
In Canva, you can click on the Embed icon and add the Google Forms link there.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE SAMPLE to make sure everything works with your online platform.
★ Why Should you use Google Forms?
- Automatic Grading / Self-checking
- Automatically Collects & Organizes Data
- Fully Editable (add/delete/edit questions)
- Online Testing Practice with variety of question format types
- multiple choice
- table response
- drop down
- short answer
- and more!
♻ More PAPERLESS Resources
GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review