Let Primary MathSense help your students develop fluency with multiplication and division facts! With 40 different levels that introduce and review multiplication and division, this incremental program builds understanding of strategies at a pace that allows every child to experience success.
Why choose Primary MathSense to improve your students' fluency with multiplication and division?
- It begins at the very beginning--by testing your students' ability to write numbers quickly; students who cannot write numbers quickly enough will have difficulty passing the levels.
- It's flexible: whether you want your students to master ×11 and ×12 or only up to ×10, this program is easily adapted, with alternate versions of any level necessary.
- It's based in the math strategies, not merely increasing from 1-12 (or 10, as the case may be). As you teach your students strategies such as adding/subtracting one group or doubling to solve multiplication facts, you can coordinate it with the mad minute sheets to create long-lasting results. Programs that have students practice facts in numerical order such as ×2, ×3, ×4, and so on do not encourage the use of strategies as the facts are not grouped by any strategy order.
- It has all the mad minute math sheets you'll need! Individual levels for each factor for multiplication and division each, and sixteen different review levels, multiplied by five randomized versions (one for each day of the school week) give your students abundant practice without memorizing the order of the facts on the page.
- A set of charts at the end enables you to monitor your students' progress so you can easily spot students in need of extra practice or support.
Primary MathSense - Mad Minute Math Facts: Multiplication/Division is designed to be used following Primary MathSense - Mad Minute Math Facts: Addition/Subtraction