Also included in
- Resource Description: This bundle includes four student-directed learning tool kits: Scientific open inquiry, project-based learning, problem-based learning, and maker projects. Each tool kit includes all guiding materials needed to get through each type of student-directed learning activity from st$19.60$23.50Save $3.90
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates and guiding materials for personalizing the project-based learning experiences for high school students. Students collaborate with their teachers to create a personal learning plan that designs learning around their interests, needs, cha$10.00$11.50Save $1.50
- Resource description: This bundle includes several student-led guides for learning experiences that promote 21st-century skill-building in addition to growth in content knowledge. The bundle includes:Tool kits with teacher-guide and student templates for student-designed project-based learning, prob$29.60$37.00Save $7.40
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the guiding materials and activity tool kits that you need to launch experiential learning activities in your classroom or homeschool today. This resource is great for educators that are new to experiential learning because it is designed to seamlessl$33.20$41.50Save $8.30
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning experiences as well as a teacher digital Google Slides planner and organizer for the facilitation end of self-directed PBL.The PBL Tool Kit h$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning, problem-based learning, and scientific open-inquiry experiences. All tool kits included in this bundle:Have a printable and digital optionCa$14.80$18.50Save $3.70
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning experiences as well as a student digital Google Slide planner and organizer. The PBL Tool Kit has a printable and digital option and the plan$10.40$13.00Save $2.60
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a student workbook that helps guide students through the planning and design phase of self-directed project-based learning. Once they have designed their PBL experience using the workbook, they then use the project-based learning tool kit included in this bu$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates and guiding materials needed to start personalized and self-directed project-based learning activities in your learning environment today, wherever that may be. This starter kit includes project-based learning assessments, a project prop$23.60$29.50Save $5.90
- Resource Description:The steps in project-based learning can be a challenge, especially when self-directed. This bundle includes a project-based learning activities tool kit with all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning. The$16.00$20.00Save $4.00
This project-based learning tool kit includes planning templates for high school project-based learning. The templates guide teachers in creating project-based learning experiences and/or guiding students through self-directed project-based learning experiences.
This resource includes a printable AND digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where can add and share content with you. No printing necessary.
This package is useful for teacher-assigned projects that are aligned with the standards as well as purely authentic project-based learning, where students design their projects on topics of interest.
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
1) Instructions for implementing this product
2) Project final product and authentic presentation options - blank template for instructor use
3) Community expert form
4) Personal project plan (includes a template for project goals, deadlines, and tasks)
5) Project reflection
6) Blank project proposal - generic proposal for any student-directed project topic
7) Project plan checklist
8) Generic project-based learning rubric
9) Student-generated rubric template (blank template for student-created rubrics)
10) Category and levels of mastery word banks for student-generated rubrics
Helpful FREE resources from ELD
Helpful and Relevant Blog Posts from ELD
- Student-Led Project-Based Learning in 7 Easy Steps
- (Almost) 100 Ways to Demonstrate Learning Digitally
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Cover Font Credit: KG Fonts