This is the complete second bundle for Python Programming including Lesson Booklets, Worksheets, PowerPoint Materials and Detailed Lesson Plans. It is different from the first Python Bundle as it teaches students to create colorful shapes with the Python Programming language. This bundle is suitable for students/teachers who are beginners and are only just starting to learn to use Python. It makes them aware of what Python is and how it can be used for programming in a very fun and engaging way. Answers are also provided to most tasks in this bundle.
Python is a free downloadable software and very easy to use. As students work through this material they build up their skills in programming. Get ahead with developing your own and your students skills to learn programming. This is an ideal resource for the introduction of Computer Science and Computational Thinking into the curriculum.
Topics included in this bundle:
• Introduction to Python and variables
• Creating Loops in Python
• Obtaining User Input with functions in Python
• Condition Statement/IF Statements in Python
• Data Types in Python
• Python Independent Assessment
Resources included in this bundle:
1. Editable detailed lesson plans (Word & PDF version)
2. Editable Power Points for each lesson.
3. Editable Student Work Book (Word & PDF version)
4. Answer Booklet (Answer Key)
Download Python software for free from:
Other Python Resources Available on this Store:
• Python Programming – Creating Shapes Bundle 2: Click Here
• Python Programming Bundle 1: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding Booklet 2: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding Booklet 1: Click Here
• Python Jumbled Code Task Cards Beginner: Click Here
• Python Spot The Errors Task Cards: Click Here
Thank you to Krista Wallden for all illustrations (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden)