In this resource, students are introduced to different data types used in Python as well as IF Statements (selection). This lesson is suitable for students/teachers who are just starting to learn to use Python. It makes them aware of what Python is and how it can be used for programming in a very fun and engaging way.
This resource includes:
Detailed lesson plan
Python is a free downloadable software and very easy to use. As students work through this material they build up their skills in programming. Get ahead with developing your own and your students skills to learn programming. This is an ideal resource for the introduction of Computer Science into the curriculum.
You do not need to buy this resource if you have already purchased Python Programming The Entire Bundle.
Python software can be downloaded for free from:
Thank you to Krista Wallden for all illustrations (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden)
Other Python Resources Available on this Store:
• Python Programming – Creating Shapes Bundle 2: Click Here
• Python Programming Bundle 1: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding Booklet 2: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding Booklet 1: Click Here
• Python Jumbled Code Task Cards Beginner: Click Here
• Python Spot The Errors Task Cards: Click Here
• Introduction to Python Programming: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding – Creating Calculations Click Here
• Python Programming Coding - Creating Functions: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding - Using Data Types & IF Statements: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding - Creating Loops: Click Here