This exciting product line focuses on practicing specific comprehension skills during literacy centers, literature circles, small groups, independent, or partner work time.
- This set of Reading Comprehension Centers is now available in a DIGITAL VERSION included in this download!
- To use the digital version, you will need a free Google account. Simply follow the directions on the digital download page of the resource.
- 5 key ‘I Can’ comprehension activities with student-friendly directions for easy use.
- 3 bonus ‘I Can’ comprehension activities to challenge your readers!
- A full page version of a general template for students to respond to each of the activities.
- A student-friendly checklist to track completing each ‘I Can’ activity.
- A teacher-friendly page for tracking students’ progress with the ‘I Can’ activities.
- Printable labels and simple directions for setting up the comprehension ‘I Can’ activities.
To see INDIVIDUAL SETS and other Literacy Center resources click the links below:
- Author's Purpose
- Background Knowledge
- Cause and Effect
- Drawing Conclusions
- Fact and Opinion
- Finding Evidence
- Forming Opinions
- Graphics and Illustrations
- Interpreting Dialogue
- Main Idea and Details
- Making Connections
- Making Judgments
- Making Predictions
- Problem & Solution
- Reader's Purpose
- Story Structure
- Text Features
- Text Importance
- Understanding Characters
- Word Solving Strategies
Copyright © 2018 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.