Also included in
- Working on solving two-step equations with your math students (in-class or with distance learning)? You'll love the variety of digital and printable activities that come in this bundle! This bundle includes a fun group activity, a set of Boom Cards™ (digital, self-checking task cards), an activity$13.50$17.00Save $3.50
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking Algebra 1 Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 48 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of Algebra 1 skillsYour$110.00$138.50Save $28.50
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking middle school math Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 44 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of middle schoo$98.00$124.50Save $26.50
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activiti$203.50$253.00Save $49.50
Students solve two-step equations and get instant feedback on their answers! This set of 20 digital task cards is a great way to help students practice solving linear equations with two steps. Solutions are positive and negative integers and the equations require students to use a combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to solve.
What Others Are Saying:
"My students enjoy the instant feedback from Boom Cards!" - Libbie G.
"This is perfect for distance learning! You have a great way of explaining math to those who struggle, and help teachers by creating awesome resources like this that would take hours!" - Mary B.
How to Use Boom Cards™:
Check out the preview to try the first few cards for free! Make sure to click on the full-size preview and hit submit to see if your answer is correct. Don't miss the links in the preview for step-by-step directions if you're new to using Boom Cards.
Boom Cards work on just about any device that can access the internet. They're self-checking and you can even track student progress through Boom Learning℠. Plus, they're paperless. No printing or laminating required - less prep work for you! You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use with a projector for the whole class.
You may also be interested in:
© 2018 Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."