Also included in
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activiti$203.50$253.00Save $49.50
- Working on solving two-step equations with your math students (in-class or with distance learning)? You'll love the variety of digital and printable activities that come in this bundle! This bundle includes a fun group activity, a set of Boom Cards™ (digital, self-checking task cards), an activity$13.50$17.00Save $3.50
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking task cards! This is a bundle of 44 sets of my popular digital Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! Students LOVE getting immediate feedback on their answers and teachers love spending less time$98.00$122.00Save $24.00
- What will you do with all your free time after you switch from boring worksheets to self-checking Boom Cards™? These interactive, digital task cards are a great way to engage students and are no prep for you! This bundle of 38 different decks can help you switch to a more engaging way to help your s$88.00$109.50Save $21.50
This set of 20 digital task cards is a great way to help students practice solving two-step equations. Students are shown one question at a time and get instant feedback on their answers! Solutions are positive and negative integers and the equations require students to use a combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to solve.
Check out the preview to see how they work! Make sure to click on the full-size preview and hit submit to see if your answer is correct.
Boom Cards™ work on just about any device that can access the internet. They're self-checking and you can even track student progress through Boom Learning℠. Plus, they're paperless. No printing or laminating required - less prep work for you! You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use with a Smart Board for the whole class.
You may also be interested in:
© 2018 Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."