PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3.74 MB | 16 pages
Thanksgiving Math "Case of the Gobbler's Curse" is a fun way to engage your students. In this math detective story people have all started to lose the power of speech and cannot stop making "gobble, gobble" noises! Students must solve the worksheets to get clues as to which potion will return the power of speech in Mathhattan. Instructions and answer keys are all provided. So make your day a little easier and try one of our math mysteries, your students will love them!
THANKSGIVING MATH - GRADE 5 SKILLS ADDRESSED
- Dividing 2-digit and 3-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers (interpret remainders)
- Volume (by counting unit cubes and measuring as 'cubic units')
- Multiplying 2-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers.
- Convert decimals from expanded form to standard form using fractions (up to thousandths)
- Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators (Simplifying Answers Required)