This awesome Weather & Water Cycle Unit Bundle includes everything you need to teach your students about weather and the water cycle!
- Water Cycle PowerPoint & Notes Set
- Weather and Climate PowerPoint & Notes Set
- Weather Crossword Puzzle Activity
- Water Cycle Crossword Puzzle Activity
- Clouds Internet Scavenger Hunt Crossword Puzzle Activity
- Weather Internet Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Climate Internet Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Weather Forecasting Internet Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Clouds Classroom Posters
- Types of Precipitation Classroom Posters
- Weather Instruments Classroom Posters
- Water Cycle Classroom Posters
- Weather Word Wall
- Weather Vocabulary Matching Activity
- Weather vs Climate Sorting Activity
- Weather and Water Cycle Project Choice Board
- Weather and Water Cycle Minibook
- Weather and Water Cycle Interactive Notebook Foldable Bundle
- Weather Task Cards – Set of 32
- Water Cycle Task Cards – Set of 28
- Study Guide and Test
This unit bundle covers Georgia Performance Standards:
S4E3. Students will differentiate between the states of water and how they relate to the water cycle and weather.
a. Demonstrate how water changes states from solid (ice) to liquid (water) to gas (water vapor/steam) and changes from gas to liquid to solid.
b. Identify the temperatures at which water becomes a solid and at which water becomes a gas.
c. Investigate how clouds are formed.
d. Explain the water cycle (evaporation, condensation, and precipitation).
e. Investigate different forms of precipitation and sky conditions. (rain, snow, sleet, hail, clouds, and fog).
S4E4. Students will analyze weather charts/maps and collect weather data to predict weather events and infer patterns and seasonal changes.
a. Identify weather instruments and explain how each is used in gathering weather data and making forecasts (thermometer, rain gauge, barometer, wind vane, anemometer).
b. Using a weather map, identify the fronts, temperature, and precipitation and use the information to interpret the weather conditions.
c. Use observations and records of weather conditions to predict weather patterns throughout the year.
d. Differentiate between weather and climate.
I hope you and your students enjoy this product!
Check out my other Weather & Water Cycle products!
Weather & Water Cycle Unit Bundle
Water Cycle PowerPoint and Notes Set
Weather and Climate PowerPoint and Notes Set
Weather Crossword Puzzle Activity
Water Cycle Crossword Puzzle Activity
Clouds Internet Scavenger Hunt Crossword Puzzle Activity
Weather Internet Scavenger Hunt WebQuest Activity
Climate Internet Scavenger Hunt WebQuest Activity
Weather Forecasting Internet Scavenger Hunt WebQuest Activity
Clouds Classroom Posters
Types of Precipitation Classroom Posters
Weather Instruments Classroom Posters
Water Cycle Classroom Posters
Weather Word Wall
Weather & Water Cycle Vocabulary Matching Activity
Weather and Climate Comparing & Contrasting Sorting Activity
Weather & Water Cycle Project Choice Board
Weather & Water Cycle Minibook
Weather & Water Cycle Interactive Notebook Foldable Bundle
Weather Review Task Cards – Set of 32
Water Cycle Review Task Cards – Set of 28
Weather & Water Cycle Study Guide & Test