We are immensely pleased to present our 3rd Grade Mega Math Bundle!!!
For your teaching pleasure we have combined all of our available math handouts - covering all the units prescribed by the Common Core curriculum - into one comprehensive, user-friendly, just-plain-awesome behemoth. We also find it pertinent to mention that the Mega Bundle saves you $13 versus buying all our math bundles individually.
Please feel free to click on the titles of each bundle listed below to see what other educators think of our bundles (SPOILER ALERT: People REALLY
Let's See What's Inside:
* Basic Addition and Subtraction:
- Our 10-page introductory unit will get your math-masters-in-training started off on the right foot. A 2-page assessment is also included.
* Place Value:
- We keep the ball rolling with a 42-page unit designed to increase your students' fluency with place value, and addition and subtraction within 1,000.
* Multiplication and Division:
- Here we have 53 pages of robust practice to guide your students through the wonderful world of multiplication and division.
* Properties of Multiplication and Division:
- Next, we delve into the properties of multiplication and division with this 57-page unit. It's designed to make your students really dig in
to cement their understanding of multiplication and division.
- This fun 40-page unit covers the identification of plane figures, solid figures, and their attributes, and introduces students to the concept of partitioning shapes.
- Fractions can be intimidating for some students, so this 60-page best-selling whopper breaks down all the fraction skills they'll need in a fun, engaging and user-friendly way. (By the way, we've noted that materials dealing with fractions on a number line tend to be scarce, so we've devoted 18 pages to this frequently overlooked skill.)
* Area and Perimeter:
- Your young knowledge knights will be whisked away on a thorough and fun guided tour of area and perimeter with this 34-page unit.
* Measurement and Data:
- Finally, we finish strong with a 40-page exploration of time, mass, liquid volume, and four types of graphs. (Included in this section are FOURTEEN pages that will equip your students to conquer that baleful spectre known as elapsed time.)
**DON'T MISS THE EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!!
We will be adding a comprehensive review unit, absolutely BURSTING with test prep questions, to the end of the Mega Bundle in the future. This addition will be accompanied by an increase in the price of the bundle - HOWEVER, if you buy the Mega Bundle now
, you will have access to the updated version without having to pay one more red cent. Just thought you'd like know. :)
**THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Here's how the handouts are broken down:
* Mini-Lesson: Learn the Skill
- Skill is laid out in an easily digestible format with vocabulary, definitions, diagrams and an example problem. Students have this tool at their fingertips while completing the assignment.
* Use What You Know: Apply the Skill
- Offers immediate reinforcement of the skill. Questions approach the skill from more than one angle to ensure full understanding.
* Show What You Know: Word Problems
- This section helps students practice determining what a question is asking them, as well as how to recognize and use key words.
* Write What You Know: Writing in Math
- This section helps students practice expressing their reasoning strategies in complete sentences.
* Prove What You Know: Test Prep
- Students can never be TOO ready for EOGs, EOCs, and other standardized tests, so here they practice good test-taking strategies with multiple choice questions.
* Spiral Review
- Kids' brains are like sponges, but knowledge can leak back out if they don't re-soak, so to speak. This review dusts the cobwebs off of earlier units.
* Answer Key
- Time is money (or rest, or quality time with your family, or really whatever you want to spend it doing), so we always include answer keys for the teacher-on-the-go!
* Print in color for best results
* Consider printing front and back for green points
* Continue shopping at the 88Brains store ;)
* Keep being awesome!
Following, Rating, and Earning Credits
* "How can I FOLLOW THE BRAINS to stay up to date on all of their new and updated products and freebies?"
♦ On the right side of the web page, beneath the Digital Download box and the "Made by 88Brains" sign, find the Green Star along with the words "Follow Me" beside it.
♦ Simply click that and PRESTO!, you're officially in the loop, so you'll always have the freshest
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thank you SO MUCH for visiting us!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.