Also included in
- 5th Grade Math Centers for Every Standard! Each standard has several math centers to allow you to differentiate and use this bundle ALL YEAR! There are over 150 math centers for 5th grade in this huge bundle!Need another grade level?Click here to see 3rd Grade Math Centers.Click here to see 4th Grad$38.00$58.00Save $20.00
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 5th grade guided math bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Need Another Grade Level?Click here to see the 3rd Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the 4th Grade$95.00$176.50Save $81.50
Do you need 5th grade geometry activities and math centers to enhance your instruction and engage your students? This fifth grade math center resource includes 15 math centers (digital AND printable) that review fifth grade geometry skills (CCSS aligned).
Note: This resource now includes BOTH printable and digital math centers! See pages 4-11 for the details on the digital math centers.
*The math activities are varied to allow you and your students variety when practicing 5th grade geometry skills. Pick and choose the ones that work best for your students.
*Some of the math centers included choice options for the students (choosing the ordered pairs to graph on a grid, for example) to increase engagement.
*Each center is available in black and white only, to save ink. I printed these centers in colored card stock to add some color.
*Each center includes a teacher notes page with a picture of the center in action, a student directions page, the center cards or pieces, recording sheets, and answer key when applicable. The nature of some of the centers don’t allow for answer keys.
*The only manipulatives needed for this center are dice and a paperclip to create a spinner.
*Check out the preview to see the table of contents and all of the geometry activities included in this resource.
Here are the names/skills for the printable 5th grade geometry math centers:
- Coordinate Grid Puzzles: Whole Numbers
- Coordinate Grid Puzzles: Decimals
- Coordinate Grid Grab
- Spinning Coordinate Pairs: Whole Numbers
- Spinning Coordinate Pairs: Decimals
- Create a Town
- Finish the Shape Task Cards
- Coordinate Grid Word Problems
- 2-D Shape Puzzles
- True or False Task Cards
- Spin to Compare and Contrast
- 2-D Shape Mat
- 2-D Shape Classification
- Create a 2-D Shape Hierarchy
- Complete a Hierarchy
About the Digital 5th Grade Math Centers
•The digital math activities in this resource are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math activity includes a direction page with an image of the activity .
•Digital recording sheets are not included since the students show their answers on the slides.
*The content for the digital math centers is the SAME as the printable math centers. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
*Some of the centers have been modified due to current tech limitations (i.e. no spinners available for Google Slides). SEE THE VIDEO PREVIEW TO PREVIEW ALL OF THE DIGITAL MATH CENTERS.
•For answer keys, please refer to the PDF or the link on page 11 to access digital answer keys. Due to student choice on many of the math centers, answer keys are not included for all of the centers (but examples are provided).
***THE CONTENT FOR THE DIGITAL MATH CENTERS IS THE SAME AS THE PRINTABLE MATH CENTERS***
More 5th Grade Math Centers and Activities
- Digital Self-Grading 5th Grade Math Practice
- 5th Grade Find the Error Math Tasks (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math Choice Boards (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math Differentiated Skill Sheets (Digital + Printable)
- Math Prove It Tasks for 4th and 5th Grade (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math End of Year Activities (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Decimal of the Day (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math Sorts (Digital + Printable)