Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These FIFTH GRADE math games will save you time any d help students stay focused and organized during math centers.
This is a GROWING BUNDLE. This resource currently includes 21 game sets. The final product will include 23 game sets. That is a total of 69 math games, so you will have math centers for the entire year!
★ Each game set will include the following: ★
- 3 Math Games: Math Sort, Matching Game, Clip Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Getting Started Directions
- Label Cards for Organization
★ Included in This Growing Bundle ★
1 - Place Value
2 - Powers of 10
3 - Decimals
4 - Rounding
5 - Multiplication
6 - Division
9 - Divide Decimals
10 - Order of Operations
15 - Measuring Volume
22 - Dividing Fractions
22 - Coordinate Planes & Graphing (Nov. 20)
23 - Classifying Shapes & Hierarchy of 2D Shapes (Nov. 20)
★ FUTURE UPDATES ★
The price of this growing bundle will increase as more game sets are added.
- Geometry Games: on or before November 20th - $40.00
★ The Problem with Guided Math ★
- One big problem with guided math is not knowing what to assign for math centers.
- It can get especially overwhelming when pulling math games from various places. Teachers end up wasting lots of time explaining directions and students get off task because they are confused.
- Another big problem is holding students accountable for their work during math centers. You want students to record their work, but then you don’t have extra time to check or organize all the recording sheets.
★ The Solution ★
✓ The math games are standards-aligned . This means you know students are practicing the skills you are required to teach. The learning goal is posted on each math game.
✓ There is a predictable routine. Each math center has 3 math games per math standard. (Math Sort, Matching Game, Clip Cards) The game structure is the same, so you won’t waste time teaching new games each week.
✓ Students use one recording sheet. Students stay organized by only needing one recording sheet per topic. An answer key is provided, so you or students can check their answers.
✓ These math games come with label cards that will help you organize the math centers. These label cards include pictures and directions for each game.
★ About Growing Bundles ★
My growing bundles offer teachers an opportunity to purchase a resource at a low price. The price is low, because the resource is not yet complete. The price of the resource will increase as I add to the bundle. This is why it's best to purchase a growing bundle as soon as it comes out.
Once you purchase this resource, you will NOT have to pay for future game sets. You simply go to 'My Purchases' page and re-download the file to receive the updates.
More 5th Grade Math Centers
3-5 MATH GAME BUNDLES