5th Grade St. Patrick's Day Math Activities | 5th Grade Math Games
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Are you looking for easy-to-prep, FUN games to use with your 5th grade class? Look no further! This yearlong fifth grade math game bundle is perfect for use again and again throughout the year. Your class will never be bored during math centers again! There are whole class math activities, oodles ofPrice $36.00Original Price $72.00Save $36.00
This 5th grade St. Patrick's Day math games pack includes EVERYTHING you need for the month of March! With loads of fun 5th grade St Patricks Day math activities, your students will be engaged all month long! Fifth grade St. Patrick's math centers, games, and activities are included that spiral review 5th grade math skills.
A recording sheet and answer key are provided with every game. A color and black version are available for easy printing.
Kindergarten St. Patrick's Day Math Activities
1st Grade St. Patrick's Day Math Activities
2nd Grade St. Patrick's Day Math Activities
3rd Grade St. Patrick's Day Math Activities
4th Grade St. Patrick's Day Math Activities
5th Grade St. Patrick's Day Math Activities
- Multiplication Fact Fluency
- Division Fact Fluency
- 3 Digit by 3 Digit Multiplication
- 4 Digit by 2 Digit Division
- Add and Subtract Decimals
- Multiply and Divide Decimals
- Read and Write Decimals to the Thousandth
- 3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication
- 2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication
- 4 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication
- 2 Digit by 1 Digit Division
- 3 Digit by 1 Digit Division
- 4 Digit by 1 Digit Division
- ⭐St. Patrick's Day Error Analysis Game (Multiply and Divide Decimals)⭐
Students look at each card and decide if the answer is true or false. Then, students put a check or an X next to each one to show their thinking. An answer key is included. Students practice with multiplying and dividing decimals.
- ⭐St. Patrick's Day Gameboard (3 Digit by 3 Digit Multiplication)⭐
Each time a student answers a card correctly, the student then chooses a circle card randomly. The circle card tells whether to go forward or backwards. The first person to make it to the finish line wins! Answer key included. Task cards practice multiplying 3 digit by 3 digit numbers.
- ⭐Build a Leprechaun Game (Add and Subtract Decimals)⭐
Each time students answer a task card, they get to add part of their leprechaun to their mat. There are chance cards included too. You never know who’s going to win based on this twist. All task cards include practicing adding and subtracting decimals. First person to finish building their leprechaun wins.
- ⭐Leprechaun Neighborhood Game (4 Digit by 2 Digit Division)⭐
Students read each task card and solve to find the answer. Once they find the answer, they know the address of the leprechaun on the card! They place that leprechaun at their house in the neighborhood! For example, Mom Leprechaun lives at House #68. This game helps students practice 4 digit by 2 digit long division.
- ⭐Gold Coins Sorting Activity (Read and Write Decimals)⭐
Students sort the gold coins into categories based on their knowledge of reading and writing decimals to the thousandths place. They match the coin with the correct gold pot. There’s also a category for “not split correctly” so students can show when the shape has not been partitioned correctly. Perfect for math centers!
- ⭐20 St. Patrick's Day Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division Puzzles⭐
There are 2 versions of the 10 puzzles included. In version #1, students practice their multiplication facts from 1-12 while putting together the puzzles. In version #2, students practice 3 digit by 1 digit multiplication, 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication, 4 digit by 1 digit multiplication, 2 digit by 1 digit multiplication, 3 digit by 1 digit division, and 4 digit by 1 digit division. Choose the version that works best for your class!
- ⭐St. Patrick's Day Whole Group Game: Multiplication / Division Facts Game to Play with the Whole Class!⭐
Print the shamrocks and scatter them all around your classroom. Split students into teams and give each team a recording sheet. Each team looks for a different set of answers. Check out the answers Team 4 is looking for on the right side of this page! Each time they find a clover that matches an answer they’re looking for, they add it for their pile! The first team to bring the teacher all the “lucky clovers” they were looking for wins!
- ⭐Digital Hide and Seek Game for St. Patrick's Day⭐
Have you ever wanted a FUN activity that is 100% editable and can be customized to any age level / any standard you are teaching? Do you need a game that you can use with the whole class OR just a few students? Something that can be used over and over again without becoming boring? Look no further! Every student I've ever encountered has LOVED the concept of hide-and-seek. In this DIGITAL hide and seek game, students are tasked with finding the hidden object by guessing answers to questions on the screen. In this version, all slides are St. Patty's Day -themed and are just right for any holiday season!
And the coolest part? It can work for ANY subject and ANY grade level! Every slide and every question can be edited however you'd like!
- This game is played in PowerPoint. Drag the object on the left behind any picture on the screen so it is “hiding”. Repeat this on each page so all 10 objects are hidden.
- Put the game in “Slide Show” mode to play!
- Have students “seek” where the object is by calling on students to say answers to the questions on the screen. Click to see if their guess is right.
- When you click each picture, it’ll magically disappear to see if the student has “found” the object!
- Whichever student finds the hidden object gets to come to the front of the room and call on students to guess on the next slide!
- Use the blank version to create whatever skill practice you’d like—math facts, letter recognition, spelling words…the sky is the limit!
**You can also play this in Google Slides and use it digitally. The way to set it up works slightly differently so make sure to read the included directions. **
- Addition Facts to 20
- Mixed Review of Addition Facts
- Addition Double Facts
- Subtraction Facts to 20
- Mixed Review of Subtraction Facts
- Multiplication Facts from 1-10
- Mixed Review of Multiplication Facts
- Division Facts from 1-10
- Mixed Review of Division Facts
- Identify Numbers
- Blank Version (Make your own questions!)
- TEKS 4.2E: represent decimals, including tenths and hundredths, using concrete and visual models and money
- TEKS 4.2F: compare and order decimals using concrete and visual models to the hundredths
- TEKS 4.2G: relate decimals to fractions that name tenths and hundredths
- TEKS 4.2H: determine the corresponding decimal to the tenths or hundredths place of a specified point on a number line
- TEKS 4.4A: add and subtract whole numbers and decimals to the hundredths place using the standard algorithm
- TEKS 5.2B: compare and order two decimals to thousandths and represent comparisons using the symbols >, <, or =
- TEKS 5.3B: multiply with fluency a three-digit number by a two-digit number using the standard algorithm
- TEKS 5.3C: solve with proficiency for quotients of up to a four-digit dividend by a two-digit divisor using strategies and the standard algorithm
- TEKS 5.3D: represent multiplication of decimals with products to the hundredths using objects and pictorial models, including area models
- TEKS 5.3E: solve for products of decimals to the hundredths, including situations involving money, using strategies based on place-value understandings, properties of operations, and the relationship to the multiplication of whole numbers
- TEKS 5.3F: represent quotients of decimals to the hundredths, up to four-digit dividends and two-digit whole number divisors, using objects and pictorial models, including area models
- TEKS 5.3G: solve for quotients of decimals to the hundredths, up to four-digit dividends and two-digit whole number divisors, using strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
5th Grade Yearlong Math Games Bundle
Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
Thank you so much,
The Lifetime Learner
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license at a discount!
Email me at email@example.com