Practice adding whole numbers while building a gingerbread house, a snowman, a Christmas tree, and planning a holiday party in this fun Christmas math project BUNDLE. These problem based learning activities are great for small groups, partner or independent work, or as an early finisher task. Just print and use today in your classroom.
Each item includes:
•At least 2 store pages
•2 adding decorations pages
•3 leveled (designed to be front/back) problem based learning pages
•1 front/back problem based learning page with fill in the blank for teacher to create question
The file includes:
• Build a Snowman: Adding Whole Numbers
• Build a Christmas Tree: Adding Whole Numbers
• Build a Gingerbread House: Adding Whole Numbers
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Whole Numbers
Students will use a decorating menu to practice adding decimals! There are four leveled activities (A,B,C and Create Your Own!) with increasing complexity in numbers. Students are building a Gingerbread House, Snowman, Christmas Tree, and planning a party for specific price!
Looking for decimal activities? Check these out!
• Christmas Adding Decimals BUNDLE!
• Build a Christmas Tree: Adding Decimals
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Decimals
• Build a Snowman: Adding Decimals
• Build a Gingerbread House: Adding Decimals
*Holiday Clipart from https://www.etsy.com/shop/cloudstreetlab