First Grade Math Centers BUNDLE | Compare Numbers
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Reinforce all of the Common Core Math Standards for 1st grade with these hands- on and digital centers! This bundle includes 12 distance learning activities for Google Slides (™) or PowerPoint(™) and 52 printable centers (64 centers total), making it great for hybrid classrooms! Originally created tPrice $39.20Original Price $56.00Save $16.80
- Reinforce all of the Common Core Math Standards for 1st grade with these hands- on and digital centers! This extra- large bundle includes a combination of digital and printable activities that make perfect additions to any standards- based, first grade math curriculum. The following products are incPrice $58.00Original Price $86.00Save $28.00
Reinforce comparing numbers with these space- themed, Common Core- aligned, hands- on centers for first grade math! This bundle includes ONE digital activity for Google Slides (™) or PowerPoint(™) and 5 printable centers (6 centers total), making it great for hybrid classrooms! Originally created to supplement the 1st grade Go Math! program, these activities make a perfect addition to any standards- based, first grade math curriculum.
All printable activities include both color and black & white versions to help you save on ink!
The following activities are included in this set. Check out the preview for an up-close look at each game:
- To the Moon (digital)- comparing numbers
- Feed the Alien- comparing numbers using tens and ones
- Go, No Go for Launch- comparing two-digit numbers using the >, <, and = symbols; true & false equations
- Numbers in Orbit- mentally adding 10 more or 10 less than a number
- The Greatest Star- comparing two-digit numbers using tens and ones
- Super Star (FREE)- comparing two-digit numbers using tens and ones
How to use these in your classroom:
- Assign as individual, partner, or small-group centers!
- Engage your students during targeted, small-group instruction!
- Invite students to choose activities when they finish other assignments early!
- Prep your sub plans with ease- called away to a meeting? Unexpected sick day? Your students will love playing math games individually, in partners/groups, or teacher vs. student on a document camera!
- Fill extra time at the end of a lesson with meaningful, standards-based activities!
- Print black & white copies to send home with your struggling students for extra practice!
Find these centers in the following bundles:
- First Grade Math Centers BUNDLE | Compare Numbers
- First Grade Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE | 64 Standards- Based Activities
*** Sample my work with these FREEBIES:
Freebie for Set 1: Good Clues, Bad Clues
Freebie for Set 3: Put 'Em to Bed - for Google Slides(TM) & PowerPoint(TM)
Freebie for Set 4: To the Rescue
Freebie for Set 6: Fill the Nest
Freebie for Set 8: New Tools, Broken Tools
Freebie for Set 9: Feeding Time
Bonus Freebie: Monster Doubles- for Google Slides(TM) & PowerPoint(TM)
Bonus Freebie: Penguin Place Value- for Google Slides(TM) & PowerPoint(TM)
Find more engaging first grade math centers from Little Owl’s Teacher Treats:
Set 1: Addition Concepts
Set 2: Subtraction Concepts
Set 3: Addition Strategies
Set 4: Subtraction Strategies
Set 5: Addition and Subtraction Relationships
Set 6: Count and Model Numbers
Set 7: Compare Numbers
Set 8: Two-Digit Addition and Subtraction
Set 9: Measurement
Set 10: Represent Data
Set 11: Three-Dimensional Geometry
Set 12: Two- Dimensional Geometry
*** Follow Little Owl's Teacher Treats on TPT for frequent updates, including a "First of the Month" freebie!
*** Subscribe to Little Owl’s monthly newsletter to receive freebies directly to your inbox!