Graphing Ratios Mini Lesson and Task Cards includes graphing rate task cards plus a mini lesson to go with them. This package includes a 12 page mini-lesson on graphing rates, finding similar ratios, and comparing and analyzing ratios. Then give your students the 32 task cards of various skills and send them off to work on proving what they’ve just learned.
Students are asked to
• name coordinates on a grid
• identify missing coordinates in a series
• find a similar ratio that can be graphed on the same line
• complete a table using a graphed ratio
• graph a ratio using a word problem
• create their own word problem to fit a graphed ratio
• compare and analyze two ratios and answer a question
An answer recording sheet and an answer key are both included for your use.
This is the third set of task cards in a set on ratios. To get the others, or a bundle of all of them, please see here.
Ratios & Equivalent Ratios
Unit Rates Task Cards
Ratio Task Card Bundle
You may also like
Whole Number Review Scavenger Hunt
Mean, Median, Mode, and Range Exploration Activity
Order of Operations Activity
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
Become a Follower:
* Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive email updates about this store.