Also included in
- This bundle assembles three great ratio task card lessons together for one incredible price, saving you over 20%. Have students learn about ratios and equivalent ratios, understand unit rates and how to find them, and graph ratios on a coordinate system. All task cards now also come digitally, equ$10.75$13.50Save $2.75
Do you want your students to be able to name coordinates on a grid and find similar ratios? What about graphing ratios using word problems? If so, then this resource is right up your alley.
It includes 32 graphing ratio task cards (4 to a page) plus a projectable 13-page mini lesson to go with them. The mini-lesson includes graphing rates, finding similar ratios, and comparing and analyzing ratios.
Students are asked to
- name coordinates on a grid
- identify missing coordinates in a series
- find a similar ratio that can be graphed on the same line
- complete a table using a graphed ratio
- graph a ratio using a word problem
- create their own word problem to fit a graphed ratio
- compare and analyze two ratios and answer a question
Now it also includes projectable task cards so that the class can get started together, you can complete it as class, or you can review ones where students get stuck. And it even includes the task cards digitally in Google Slides. Assign different task cards to different students depending on skills and needs. Complete assignments without paper. Submit assignments online. The benefits are endless!!!
An answer recording sheet and an answer key are both included for your use.
You will receive a zipped file with 2 PDFs inside. One PDF contains the paper resource. The other PDF contains directions on using Google Classroom as well as a link to the Google Slide resource. Please make sure you have the ability to download and extract zipped files before purchasing.
This is the third set of task cards in a set on ratios. To get the others, or a bundle of all of them, please see here.
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.