Also included in
- Are you ready to be the most memorable 1st grade teacher of a child's life? Use these 9 Escape Rooms to guarantee student engagement while they learn and solve a classroom mystery. With little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as th$42.30$47.00Save $4.70
- Are you ready to be the most memorable teacher in a child's life? Use these holiday themed Escape Rooms to guarantee student engagement while they learn and solve a classroom mystery. With little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as$19.99$30.00Save $10.01
Are you ready to be the most memorable teacher of a child's life this fall season? Use these step-by-step instructions to guarantee student engagement while they learn about how to work as a team to solve a mystery and ESCAPE THE CLASSROOM! With a little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as they beat the clock!
What's inside this download?
There is a PDF file with step-by-step instructions, a link to incorporate a YouTube Video to HOOK your students into accepting a mission to find the classroom pumpkin that a spooky werewolf stole from the class. (You will need a pumpkin.) The mystery can only be solved by working through mystery challenges and using teamwork. Opening the box, (no locks needed) leads them to finding the pumpkins and escaping the classroom to enjoy a monster dance party, recess or a library break outside of the classroom. Ideas are included.
This escape room has and EDITABLE PowerPoint so you can change the words in a challenge and the letter from to find the pumpkin at any location your choose. You can make it lead to recess, a pumpkin caring station or the dance party.... the possibilities are endless!
Made with PRIMARY students in mind! (Both primary and intermediate lined paper included.)
There are 3 Tasks for the students to solve before they can break free. About 40 min. to prep and plan about 40 minutes to solve all the mysteries clues.
MATERIALS YOU NEED TO ADD: a box , some surprise to put in the box (homework passes, bookmarks and coupons are provided), orange and black crayons, 2 large file folders (or regular folders), 2 clipboards, 8 plastic bags, 2 bags to hide pumpkin printables inside and a PUMPKIN
(Any box will do... no need for locks unless you want them!)
Check out the PREVIEW!
Students will learn:
⏳ Teamwork Skills
⏳ Word Work
⏳ Problem Solving Skills
⏳ Following Directions
⭐This is a great HALLOWEEN ACTIVITY!⭐
Werewolf Art Credit: Kids n' Kids
Dance Party Music Video: Jack Hartmann (Special Permission has been given)
- Escape Room Mystery Sight Word Kindergarten and 1st Grade Activity
- Escape Room NUMBERS 1-10 - Troll Themed
- Escape Room Alphabet Review -Zoo Themed
- Escape Room Save the Turtles - Ends in a Beach PARTY
- Escape Room Veterans Day
- Escape Room FAMILY LITERACY NIGHT - Dinosaur Themed Editable
- Escape Room Comprehension - Pirate
☀️ Escape Room Sight Word Mystery Video Tutorial
Check these other awesome products out:
Copyright © 2019 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!