Also included in
- Looking for Halloween math number sense activities for your classroom? This bundle of resources will help your students review the four number operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. ⭐ The four packs comprising of 128 Halloween-themed Scoot Cards are bundled to give you sup$8.00$14.00Save $6.00
- This huge number sense games scoot bundle features 768 number operation scoot cards for six celebrations. Each celebration has 128 scoot cards for the four number operations: multiplication, division, addition and subtraction There are 24 packs and 768 scoot cards in this bundle. Each celebration b$42.00$84.00Save $42.00
Need a fun Halloween math activity for your students? Review division facts and build number sense with these 32 Halloween-themed division scoot task cards on the 1-12 times tables.
These cards feature colorful illustrations to make abstract content concrete and meaningful.
There are two styles to the Recording Sheets, one scaffolded to elicit the desired response, and the other includes blank answer sections.
The division skills reinforced in this pack are:
- writing a division fact for a multiplication sentence
- writing a division fact for a given array
- writing the missing number in a division fact
- writing the quotient of two given numbers
- Identifying the dividend and divisor in a division sentence
- writing a division fact for a given illustration
- problem-solving using illustrations
- For this 32 scoot pack, you may break up the activity and have students do cards 1-16 during one session and 17-32 the next. There are 2 recording sheets for this purpose.
- I generally have cards 1-16 placed on one section of the classroom walls, and cards 17-32 on the opposite side. Students solve at their own pace. This is to cater to all; students who would perhaps need more time and the early finishers.
- There is so much fun and excitement as kids walk around the classroom solving the cards. They seem to be racing to finish them all :)
- Stack and perfectly align sheets. Cut along task card borders carefully. Work with 3 sheets at a time for better manipulation.
- Laminate cards for durability. There are four cards on a single sheet.
- Store cards in zip-loc bags (small plastic pouches). Label with the specific number operations skill featured.
- Place cards and copies of Recording Sheets (2 options) in file folder.
- Glue file folder cover (included) on folder.
- Small group rotations (cards may be rotated among small groups of students)
- Math Centers
Have work ready for fast finishers, alternatively assign a buddy for students who need help to finish.
After the entire class has finished solving the scoot cards, you can display the pdf file on the interactive whiteboard and discuss answers. This way students can reflect on their responses while referring to the questions again.
Prior to using these Division Scoot cards, it would be best to familiarize students with the type of questions as well as the mathematical terminology used.
Resources of Interest
- Multiplication Time Tables Bundle
- Numbers 1-20 Mega Bundle
- Time Tables Multiplication Centers Activities
- Fractions Mega Bundle
- Tens and Ones
- Math Curriculum (K-3)
- Math Curriculum (4-6)
Thank you for visiting Teach2Tell. Keep in touch by following the store to receive 50% off on new resources :)
Please contact me with any queries regarding this resource.