Are you stressed trying to gather everything for your lessons each day? Don't you wish there was a packet that had just about everything you could think of for your daily lesson(s) on lines / line segments / rays and points. With my new Grab & Go Lesson Packets, I am hoping to make your life a little less stressful by doing the preparation of materials for you! You will be ready for anything! (This packet DOES NOT cover types of lines such as intersecting and parallel lines.)
This Grab & Go Lesson Packet on Lines / Line Segments / Rays / Points includes the following items:
- Interactive Notebook Pages - 3 reference pages and 1 flip booklet.
- 6 Mini Anchors Charts - (Vocabulary included)
- Materials for the Teacher (to help teach your lesson):
*Act It Out Activity with another Mini Anchor Chart (All students physically
*Lining Up? (Involves more student participation)
*Data Collection Chart - Pre-labeled
*Discussion Question - teacher directions and another mini anchor chart)
- Differentiated Worksheets ( 2 sets of worksheets) - 3 levels - low, intermediate, and high - Answer keys are included.
- Exit Slips - These are not leveled. There is one set, (4 to a page) to gage how well students understood the basic lesson presented.
- Student Activity - Partner Activity - (This activity, along with the activity cards can be laminated for future use.)
- Discussion Question with worksheet. (This is the same question in the Teacher Materials above.) This question can be used as an open-ended type question, or as a question to be used in Number Talks.
Note: There are no standards listed, since there are so many various standards being used at present. However, these standards are compatible with Common Core Performance Standards also. The packet was created with upper elementary school students in mind. THE MATERIAL COVERED IN THIS PACKET IS BASIC LINES / LINE SEGMENTS / RAYS / AND POINTS. THIS PACKET DOES NOT COVER INTERSECTING OR PARALLEL LINES.
Be sure to visit my store and view my other GRAB & GO Math Lesson Packets:
VALUE OF NUMBERS (Place Value) Grab & Go Lesson Packet
STANDARD / EXPANDED / WRITTEN AND BASE 10 FORMS OF NUMBERS Grab & Go Lesson Packet
COMPARE AND ORDER NUMBERS- Grab & Go Lesson Packet
ROUNDING WHOLE NUMBERS - Grab & Go Lesson Packet
INTERSECTING, PARALLEL, AND PERPENDICULAR LINES Grab & Go Lesson Packet
CLASSIFYING ANGLES Grab Go Lesson Packet
2-DIMENSIONAL SHAPES Grab & Go Lesson Packet