Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Target object function knowledge with these 27 colourful and engaging printable task cards.These can be used like traditional task cards, or as self-checking peg cards. The formatting has the intention to be visually appealing to all ages, while not being ‘cute’ or visually busy. This makes it great to use with older students in special education settings.
I also sell a digital no print, no prep version of these task cards. Find them here
Who could use this product?
This product would be great for a Speech Language Pathologists or teacher, especially if working in the Special Education settings. The cards could be used with 1:1 individual students, at work stations or in a group setting (see suggestions below).
Previewing the Product:
Click ‘preview’ at the top of the page to view what the provided pages look like.
• A set of numbered task cards.
• A set of task cards that have not been numbered (in case you want to only use a few).
• An answer key.
• Put these on a book ring to make a flip book. Indicate the correct answer on the back using a permanent marker so the child can self-check their answers.
• These can also be used as peg cards. Indicate the correct answer on the back of each with permanent marker and then have the child use a peg to indicate their answer by pegging a peg on top of it. They can then flip the card to see if they were correct. This can be a great work station activity for individual work.
• For a group activity, the students can take turns answering a card, if they get it right they get to keep it. The person with the most cards at the end wins. Alternatively, play a board game and have the students answer a card before they roll the dice.
• SLP use 1:1 or send home for homework (while complying with the TOU).
The cards are positioned 4 to a page with the page size set as letter size. I print these to A4 by changing my printer settings. The purchaser is responsible for ensuring they can print these on their own printer.
• Opposites Digital Interactive Notebook
• Opposites Interactive Digital Task Cards - L1 Match Them Up
• Semantic Features Digital Interactive Notebook - Categories, Location & Function
• FREE Print & Play Bingo - FOR ALL SUBJECT AREAS!
Tips For Customers:
Click the ⭐ above to follow my store.
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Instagram
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Pinterest
If you have any questions or problems, please contact me through the Q & A section. Emails are also welcome at email@example.com