Enjoy St. Patrick's Day with your students by working through puzzles to find out who stole the gold. There are 5 total activities:
- Clue 1 - Students solve area and perimeter of rectangles to find out which suspect was tall enough to reach into the pot.
- Clue 2 - Students solve adding and subtracting fraction problems to find the message written on a receipt left by the culprit.
- Clue 3 - Students complete graphing coordinates for each suspect to find who has hair the same length as a strand left at the scene.
- Clue 4 - Students convert fractions, decimals and percent's to uncover the culprits shoe size.
- Clue 5 - Students use problem solving skills to decode a message found written nearby the pot.
Looking for other similar products? Check these out:
Holidays, Testing and School Breaks GROWING Activities Bundle
Easter Math Activities (CSI)
St. Patrick's Day Math Activities (CSI)
President' Day Math Activities
Martin Luther King Jr. Math Activities
Spring Break Math Activities (CSI)
Earth Day Math Activities
After Testing Math Activities (CSI)
Memorial Day Math Activities
Summer is Here Math Activities (CSI)
Please let me know how this product has worked in your classroom! Feedback is appreciated for future projects. Remember for each review you leave you receive TpT credits for future purchases.