Did you just finish testing and need something for your students to work on that is both educational and fun? Whether a regular class test or state mandated this CSI math activity is perfect for both. Your students will enjoy solving for who stole the answers to the test! There are 5 total activities:
- Clue 1 - Students solve area and perimeter of rectangles to find out which suspect was tall enough to reach the school calendar.
- Clue 2 - Students solve integer operation problems to see what list a teacher left behind.
- Clue 3 - Students complete graphing coordinates for each suspect to find who has hair the same length as a strand left at the scene.
- Clue 4 - Students add and subtract fractions to uncover the culprits shoe size.
- Clue 5 - Students use problem solving skills to decode a message found written on the calendar.
Looking for other similar products? Check these out:
Holidays, Testing and School Breaks GROWING Activities Bundle
Easter Math Activities (CSI)
St. Patrick's Day Math Activities (CSI)
President' Day Math Activities
Martin Luther King Jr. Math Activities
Spring Break Math Activities (CSI)
Earth Day Math Activities
After Testing Math Activities (CSI)
Please let me know how this product has worked in your classroom! Feedback is appreciated for future projects. Remember for each review you leave you receive TpT credits for future purchases.