- Need a way to celebrate a holiday, school break or finishing tests but with an educational and meaningful activity? Then this growing bundle will be perfect for you. Included are CSI activities (Crime Scene Investigation) and Fact Activities. Current Holiday Activities in the Bundle are:Easter Math$23.00$33.00Save $10.00
Need a before Summer Break activity? This CSI math activity is perfect for engaging your students even with the excitement of summer approaching. Your students will enjoy solving for which person lengthened the school year! There are 5 total activities:
- Clue 1 - Students solve area and perimeter of rectangles to find out which suspect was tall enough to reach the school calendar. This does involve working backwards.
- Clue 2 - Students solve one-step equations to see what list a teacher left behind.
- Clue 3 - Students complete graphing coordinates and find their averages for each suspect to find who has hair the same length as a strand left at the scene.
- Clue 4 - Students add and subtract fractions to uncover the culprits shoe size.
- Clue 5 - Students use problem solving skills to decode a message found written on the calendar.
Looking for other similar products? Check these out:
Please let me know how this product has worked in your classroom! Feedback is appreciated for future projects. Remember for each review you leave you receive TpT credits for future purchases.